NAB er over og her kan du se «Best in Show» Bla Ny Panavision optikk, Sony A7 m 400 000 asa, Black Magic og AJA med helt nytt kamerakonsept m 4 k og CF kort og RAW recording pluss en 10 inch innebygd skjerm på kamera!
Panavision Primo 70
Panavision officially announced their long-awaited Primo 70 series lenses — for 35mm digital motion picture cameras. Presented in proof of concept Powerpoint in a SMPTE paper last year for a 70mm camera, these lenses are now offered for specially Panavised 35mm motion picture cameras with new Panavision 70 mount: ARRI Alexa, RED Dragon, Sony F55, Phantom 65.
Teradek is already well known for their wireless streaming devices and yet they seem to be able to offer something new each year. This NAB they show off the Serv and a free iOS and Android application called TeraView for monitoring up to 4 signals on a single device.
- Wide ISO sensitivity setting from 50 to 409600 and unprecedented dynamic range
- World’s first full-frame sensor capable of full pixel read-out without pixel binning process for movie and 4K (QFHD: 3840 x 2160) HDMI video output
- Professional video functions including XAVC S Full HD recording at 50Mbps, time code and optional XLR audio inputs
- High ISO sensitivity range allows faster shutter speeds during low light shooting
- α Mount System compatible with a wide range of high quality lenses, including power zoom lens ideal for movie shooting
- Improved Fast Intelligent AF performance in light as low as EV-4
- Ultra compact, light-weight body for comfortable pro-style operation
RED® SWITCHBLADE-M – The RED Switchblade-M is a slim and lightweight interface solution that mounts to the side of your EPIC or SCARLET camera. A 1.7-inch OLED screen grants full access to the DSMC’s menu options, which can be adjusted on the fly with the rotary dial, D-Pad, function buttons, and four configurable presets.
Black Magic Ursa
Introducing Blackmagic URSA, the world’s first high end digital film camera designed to revolutionize workflow on set. Built to handle the ergonomics of large film crews as well as single person use, URSA has everything built in, including a massive 10 inch fold out on set monitor, large user upgradeable Super 35 global shutter 4K image sensor, 12G-SDI and internal dual RAW and ProRes recorders. Because the sensor and lens mount assembly can be changed, you can choose EF or PL lens mounts, or even a broadcast video sensor with B4 mount. This means you can upgrade to the latest sensor technology in the future and keep your investment in the camera body!
CION™ is the new 4K/UHD and 2K/HD production camera from AJA. Record directly to Apple ProRes 422 and 444 at up to 4K 60fps or output AJA Raw at up to 4K 120fps. CION features an ergonomic design and open connectivity to give complete flexibility in the field or studio.