Reelsteady er et nytt og imponerende stabiliserings-plugin til Adobe After Effects.
Her er et eksempel som viser hva Reelsteady er i stand til og sammenlikner det med Adobes egen Warp Stabilizer:
ReelSteady was designed with the GoPro in mind, but it will actually work with any camera/lens combination — and yes, that includes action cam wide angle lenses. They don’t elaborate on the «new approach» they take in terms of stabilization, but whatever it is might be the reason why the examples they’ve shown thus far don’t look warped — but that’s just speculation.
- Intuitive user interface
- Fully integrated into Adobe After Effects
- Advanced rolling shutter removal
- Built in lens distortion correction
- Adjustable smoothness value
- Choose between static or dynamically animated cropped result
- Set custom output resolution
- Re-stabilize duration tool for refining problem areas
- Use any of After Effects’ built in masking tools to guide the stabilization
- Save and load presets for all of your camera/lens combos
- Presets for GoPro cameras included
For those who are big fans of the Warp Stabilizer, you might need a little bit more from ReelSteady to be convinced to shell out $399 for their plugin. First of all, the Warp Stabilizer comes standard in After Effects. Second, WS is a powerful stabilizer that is outfitted with plenty of professional tools that’ll get you fantastic results. The rub? Warp Stabilizer can make your footage look — warped.
Les mer på nofilmschool.com